About John T. Carroll
A lifelong resident of Warwick, Attorney Carroll attended public schools and graduated from Bishop Hendricken. While attending law school, John was a senior claims adjuster at Amica Insurance in Lincoln from 1986-1997. John is well known in the state and actively involved in various community organizations and charities. Attorney Carroll prides himself on being readily available to clients, insurance adjusters and physicians to guide them through the often complex legal process.
About the Law Office of John T. Carroll
- Admitted to practice law in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
- Case screening is critical. Only clear liability cases are accepted.
- Auto accidents.
- Satisfied medical providers whose names can be provided upon request.
- Personal injury.
- Insurance claims.
- Extensive insurance background. As a senior claims adjuster, Attorney Carroll investigated, evaluated and settled over 5,000 claims while employed at Amica Insurance.
- Individualized service.
- After a client has finished treatments, a settlement will occur in a timely manner.
- Expediting the settlement results in immediate payment to you.
- Attorney Carroll is available for consultations and meetings at your convenience, including nights and weekends.
- Quality client service is assured as Attorney Carroll promptly returns all phone calls.
- RI Family Shelter
- Saint Kevin School
- Participant in RI mentoring partnership of “Dancing with the Stars”
- Bishop Hendricken High School Inner Circle Alumni